For Sellers - Marketing Your Property "For Sale"
When you trust us to list your property for sale we go to work immediately with our focus on obtaining the highest possible sales price, while making the process as painless as possible. That is our Pledge!
- We are members of MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and have access to properties in the Counties of: San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, Sonoma, Solano, and Marin. Membership in the MLS is the most important marketing tool because it allows all agents to see your listing and match it with any potential buyers they may have. However, in addition to local MLS, and with your permission, your property may be listed on Craigslist and possibly other internet sites.
- Owner and Tenant permitted, we suggest holding Open House. The open house is recommended for the first two or three weekends when buyers' interest is usually the highest.
- The Supra© Lockbox (Keysafe) allows cooperating agents to show your property at the convenience of their buyers schedule without the need to coordinate appointments with us or with you. The Supra© Lockbox holds the key to your property, and is only available to licensed agents. Every time, the key is released, the system records the agent who accessed it with the date and time of access. The Supra© Lockbox may also be time-restricted to allow access only for specific hours. Recently we have found that some of our clients prefer to show the property themselves when they are at home but put the Supra© Lockbox outside when they expect someone to show the property and rather not be there themselves. The lockbox increases marketability because most agents would rather not have to coordinate an appointment with multiple parties and prefer the flexibility to show the property in their own pace without feeling pressure. For some properties we can also place a combination lockbox. Although we find the lockbox to be an excellent marketing tool, it's optional depending on how comfortable you feel about it.
- Information Flyers or Brochures. We prepare Printed and Online flyers for the open house and for interested buyers. Buyers who leave the Open House with something to remember your property more than others, are more likely to discuss about it with family or friends at home.
- Our Bright Red Sign stands out to attract potential buyers as they walk or drive by in your neighborhood. We can place the sign on a post or on your window. If however, you prefer privacy, you may opt-out.
- Our Customized Market Comparable Sales Report will show you recent sales in your neighborhood that we can compare with your property to help us determine a fair asking price (considering that and other factors). In recent markets, the listing price often "corrects" itself. That means that a property with a low asking price will most likely attract more buyers, and will more likely produce offers higher than the asking price (overbids). On the other hand, an overpriced listing may be bypassed for another alternative or produce low offers.
- Our TITAN sellers guide includes information to help you understand the selling process. It includes our checklist with recommendations how to make your home look better for the buyers' eyes and a checklist of things you should take care of before you move. It also includes your Property Profile and a guide of how to price your house right for the highest sales price.
- Through our Network of Related Service Providers can refer you to services that you may need; from updating ideas to maximize sales price at minimal cost (highest return for your money), advice on staging, to moving companies and others. All of our referrals have been previously proven to us and come with high recommendations. However, it's always advisable that you do your own research because we cannot always guarantee the services of 3rd party companies.
- Our Documents and Forms combine expertise from real estate organizations, attorneys, associations, and specialists and are designed to protect all of our clients from risk. In addition, we cooperate with other agents to include forms that they may have to solidify the safety and compliance of the transaction for reduced legal exposure.
© 2004 TITAN Realty (CalBRE Lic.01224151) (Labeled with ICRA)